John I Meister Mission Statement
Our mission is to ensure that all students have the skills necessary to reach high levels of academic achievement, respect self and others, and become lifelong learners.
We give our best today.... to improve our tomorrows!
We believe that…….
- All children can learn
- Mutual respect is essential for a productive learning environment
- Every person is accountable for his/her own behavior and attitude
- We (collectively) are the “village” that will impact our students
- Literacy is the foundation of all learning
- A safe and nurturing environment is the responsibility of the entire school community
- Professional development strengthens teaching and learning